Made from clay, ceramic tile is a beautiful addition to any home due to its durability and wide variety of colors, patterns, and designs. At Floor Coverings International Jupiter, we love ceramic tile and can help pick out the perfect tile that fits your lifestyle and home décor! Ceramic tiles are a great way to create stunning floors and are often used in kitchens, bathrooms, and entryways.
Ceramic Tile Benefits
• Ceramic tile is durable, long-lasting, scratch-resistant, and water-resistant.
• Ceramic tile is a great option for those with allergies because it doesn’t absorb odor or retain bacteria and allergens.
• Due to the countless color and design options, ceramic tile is versatile and can make your home stand out with unique patterns.
• Ceramic tile is low maintenance. Just sweep or clean it with a damp mop when needed!
• Ceramic tile is resistant to heat and fire. While it can be cold underfoot, radiant heating can be installed underneath for warmer mornings.
• Ceramic tile can be produced with multiple finishes and textures to meet the individual needs of homeowners.
Ceramic Wall Tile & Ceramic Tile Backsplashes
Because of its versatility, ceramic wall tile and backsplashes are very popular. A ceramic tile backsplash adds a colorful element of décor to any bathroom or kitchen. Backsplashes protect your walls from water damage and any food or cooking oil splashes. They make cleaning up a bathroom or kitchen much easier because they just need to be wiped clean with a gentle cleanser.
Backsplashes can even promote a fresher smell because normal walls can absorb odors. Having a backsplash installed will also help shield walls against mold or mildew caused by water. Additionally, adding ceramic tile to your walls can turn your bathroom or kitchen into a work of art and help to personalize the space.
Ceramic tile is durable, highly customizable, and a great addition to any home. Call the local tile experts at Floor Coverings International in West Palm Beach today to set up a free in-home consultation! We’re excited to work with you on your next ceramic tile project!
Photo Credit: Vladimir Nenezic